Well, it’s Sunday again, and that means it’s time for this week’s interesting tidbits out there in the REAL FOOD world. What’s better, it’s Super Bowl Sunday. Here are a bunch of cool stuff I saw that would be awesome to make for the party!
Super Bowl Sunday Party Food
- If you have a big crowd today, check out Michael Ruhlman’s tips on cooking for a large crowd.
- Looking for an awesome dip for the Super Bowl game tonight? Check out this Slow Roasted Tomato Dip.
- Perhaps a Paleo Super Bowl party? Check out Robb Wolf’s site.
- Apple chips would be a cool, healthy alternative to potato chips. Plus they are super easy to make.
- How about an awesome White Bean, Kale, and Prosciutto bruschetta?
For a more robust meal, and something different than the old chili – Cooking from the Pantry: Chicken with Artichokes, Garbanzos and Tomatoes
- Finally, Gluten Free Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert.
What are you having for your Super Bowl party? Let me know in the comments!
Connect with me!
I am never far from that sucky string called the Interwebs. You can get a hold of me many ways:
- Follow @Jason_Sandeman on Twitter.
- Like the Well Done Chef! on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the Well Done Chef’s YouTube Page
- Add the Well Done Chef! to a Google+ page.
- Ask me a question from my Ask the Chef! page.